Time: 2.75 hrs
Things done today:
- Finished putting edge grommet of rear fuselage ribs
- Greased long elevator push rod at bushing in rear fuselage
- Riveted hard to reach areas on luggage area and parachute box
- Clecoed rear top fuselage skins
- Drilled a few missing holes in skins for parachute box
Gnarly grease for the long elevator rod. You can put this after through the access door, but it’s much easier when the skin is off.
I decided I should rivet the above areas in the luggage area now since it’s going to be difficult to do later when the top skin is on.