After getting the rear windows installed I decided to work on the canopy door windows. The windows are fairly large so I had to clear some room to work on them. The process was the same as for the rear windows. There is an additional bit of trickiness where the door hinge mounts protrude from the door. I was able to get the right door nearly done for install.
Right side door window almost done, just need to mask the inside and sand the contact area with 80 grit paper.
That’s one of the tricky spots. I had to use the Dremel for these spots around the hinge. I just noticed that there’s some carbon fiber used in the door.
This is the other one. I may fix this one up a little.