Time: 3.5 hrs
- Prepped and primed the few remaining fuselage parts plus the new com2 antenna bracket
- Etch primed the cowling strips to be painted grey (on the inside)
- Painted inside of cowling strips grey
- Cut rear seat reinforcing bracket and drill out holes in LGN-303 for the bracket
- Fit luggage door and drilled holes in hinge
Very slight bend needed in the door to get it to match the rear fuselage. It’s actually pretty hard to bend the door because of the thickness of the material. Thank God it didn’t need too much of a bend.
All the holes drilled out in the top part of the hinge.
Door aligned and holes drilled in the the hinge (lowest row of clecos)