Vertical Stabilizer

Time: 1.0 hr

Started work on the vertical stabilizer today. Removed plastic and did a test fit. Everything fit really well. I also figured out that some brackets were swapped in the kit. There were two brackets labeled “HS” in with the vertical stabilizer parts. The ones in the horizontal stabilizer must have been labelled “VS” but I didn’t catch it.

IMG_1541

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s